Ribaplex (Vitamin B-complex) is used
• To prevent Vitamin B-complex deficiency in people who don't get enough from their diets or people on restricted diet
• To treat Vitamin B-complex deficiency conditions such as beriberi, oral lesions (glossitis, angular stomatitis, sore-throat),cracks and sores, seborrheic dermatitis, cataracts, weakness,fatigue, anemia, pellagra, depressed immunity, convulsions
• To prevent Vitamin B-complex deficiency in the states where body's storage of Vitamin B-complex is depleted such as smoking, alcoholic beverages, prolonged antibiotic therapy,diuretic therapy, prolonged or wasting diseases, diabetes
• To fulfill the increased requirement of Vitamin B-complex of growing-children, pregnant and lactating mother
• For the management of convalescence, in stress condition and help relieve depression & anxiety
• For the maintenance of normal appetite, especially in anorexic condition
Dosage and administration:
Doses for the treatment of B-complex deficiency conditions :
Adults & Children : 5 ml-10 ml Ribaplex syrup three times daily or as directed by the Physician.
Infants:5 ml Ribaplex syrup once daily or as directed by the Physician.
Doses for the prevention of B-complex deficiency :
Adults & Children:5 ml-10 ml Ribaplex syrup daily
Infants: as directed by the Physician.